This is deliciously simple and doesn’t require a lot of time in the kitchen. The smoked paprika salt is what sets this recipe apart, as it adds a wonderful depth to the vegetables. It’s a perfect weeknight meal that gives you leftovers for tomorrow’s lunch!
Quinoa with Roasted Vegetables
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 1 red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- Smoked paprika salt
- Olive oil
- Preheat toaster oven to 375F.
- Prepare the quinoa according to directions (or: boil 2 cups water/veggie broth with 1 cup quinoa for 15 minutes, then let sit for 5 minutes and fluff with fork).
- Drizzle olive oil into baking pan (8×8).
- Chop veggies into bite size pieces and add to baking pan.
- Mix veggies with hands so they’re coated with olive oil.
- Sprinkle smoked paprika salt and oregano over the veggies, and toss again to coat.
- Bake for about 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally.